On omgdrop.com you can open cases online, just like you would do it in CS:GO.
However, it's a lot cheaper to open cases on omgdrop.com than through CS:GO.
We also have a higher drop-rate for expensive skins.
Enter your Steam login and password.
At the sub-item "Third-Party Sites" you will find your Trade URL.
Whenever you create a new Trade URL, your old one will be rendered useless.
Please don't forget to update it on our site when changing it.
You will receive your items as a trade offer, which you can find here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/me/tradeoffers
You just have to accept the trade request from our bot.
Due to Steam restrictions, you will have to set your inventory visibility to "public" before we can send you a trade offer.
It takes about 4 days until we send you your items.
You can visit your omgsdrop inventory to check, when your items will be send.
Usually it's happen instantly.
If you don't recieve trade offer for 14 days, it will be permanently deleted from your omgdrop inventory and from our bots.
If you didn't receive your item or the trade was cancelled, then that's a problem on your end.
Your account might be not able to trade at the moment, there are several reasons why that might be the case.
For more information on trade restrictions, please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1047-EDFM-2932
You can always request a new trade offer from our bot via your omgdrop inventory.
If you are not able to solve the problem or you suspect that one of out bots is the root of the problem, please write us via online chat or e-mail.
If you have any questions, problems or ideas, please contact us via email
No individual under the age of eighteen (18) may use the Service, regardless of any consent from your parent or guardian to use the Service.
You need a supported Web browser to access the Service. You acknowledge and agree that OmgDrop may cease to support a given Web browser and that your continuous use of the Service will require you to download a supported Web browser. You also acknowledge and agree that the performance of the Service is incumbent on the performance of your computer equipment and your Internet connection.
You agree to sign on and register for the Services through your Steam account provided by the Valve Corporation. You are solely responsible for managing your account and password and for keeping your password confidential. You are also solely responsible for restricting access to your account.
You agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur on your account or through the use of your password by yourself or by other persons. If you believe that a third party has access your password, use the password regeneration feature of the Service as soon as possible to obtain a new password. In all circumstances, you agree not to permit any third party to use or access the Service.
As a condition to your use of the Service, you agree not to:
1) Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
2) Access, tamper with, or use any non-public areas of the Service or OmgDrop’s computer systems;
3) Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service or any related system or network or breach any security or authentication measures used in connection with the Service and such systems and networks;
4) Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise investigate any of the software or components used to provide the Service;
5) Harm or threaten to harm other users in any way or interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Service;
6) Provide payment information belonging to a third party;
7) Use the Service in an abusive way contrary to its intended use, to OmgDrop’ policies and instructions and to any applicable law;
8) Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Service to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise;
9) Make use of the Service in a manner contrary to the terms and conditions under which third parties provide facilities and technology necessary for the operation of the Service, such as G2A or Valve;
10) Infringe third party intellectual property rights when using or accessing the Service, including but not limited to in making available virtual items by using the Service;
11) Make use of, promote, link to or provide access to materials deemed by OmgDrop at its sole discretion to be offensive or cause harm to OmgDrop’ reputation, including, but not limited to, illegal content and pornographic content and content deemed offensive or injurious to OmgDrop and/or the Service (such as Warez sites, IRC bots and bittorent sites).
1) We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
2) All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
3) We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
4) Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
5) All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by OmgDrop.
OmgDrop has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that OmgDrop shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. omgdrop.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, omgdrop.com does not warrant that: this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
We are in NO WAY affiliated with or endorsed by the Valve corporation, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Steam or any other trademarks of the Valve corporation.
By topping up an amount to your OmgDrop wallet, you accept that the credits received (labeled by the $-sign) are not worth real money and not subject to any refunds.
We do not issue refunds for digital products once the order is confirmed and the product is sent. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
The trade offer request sent by our bots are subject to Steam Guard authentication and the buyer must have Steam Guard activated for at least 15 days on their smartphone so the trade is completed. Note that this is a Steam restriction. The skins won't expire but the user need to wait for that period to end.
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at email@example.com.
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where possible, we will work with You and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site by logging in via Steam, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the country you connect from, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
omgdrop may collect and use Users personal (Steam) information for the following purposes:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on September 16, 2016
Is in active development now
Feel free to contact us with a new partnership opportunity