Terms Of Service
Conditions relating to use of the Service
No individual under the age of eighteen (18) may use the Service, regardless of any consent from your parent or guardian to use the Service.
You need a supported Web browser to access the Service. You acknowledge and agree that OmgDrop may cease to support a given Web browser and that your continuous use of the Service will require you to download a supported Web browser. You also acknowledge and agree that the performance of the Service is incumbent on the performance of your computer equipment and your Internet connection.
You agree to sign on and register for the Services through your Steam account provided by the Valve Corporation. You are solely responsible for managing your account and password and for keeping your password confidential. You are also solely responsible for restricting access to your account.
You agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur on your account or through the use of your password by yourself or by other persons. If you believe that a third party has access your password, use the password regeneration feature of the Service as soon as possible to obtain a new password. In all circumstances, you agree not to permit any third party to use or access the Service.
As a condition to your use of the Service, you agree not to:
1) Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
2) Access, tamper with, or use any non-public areas of the Service or OmgDrop’s computer systems;
3) Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service or any related system or network or breach any security or authentication measures used in connection with the Service and such systems and networks;
4) Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise investigate any of the software or components used to provide the Service;
5) Harm or threaten to harm other users in any way or interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Service;
6) Provide payment information belonging to a third party;
7) Use the Service in an abusive way contrary to its intended use, to OmgDrop’ policies and instructions and to any applicable law;
8) Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Service to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise;
9) Make use of the Service in a manner contrary to the terms and conditions under which third parties provide facilities and technology necessary for the operation of the Service, such as G2A or Valve;
10) Infringe third party intellectual property rights when using or accessing the Service, including but not limited to in making available virtual items by using the Service;
11) Make use of, promote, link to or provide access to materials deemed by OmgDrop at its sole discretion to be offensive or cause harm to OmgDrop’ reputation, including, but not limited to, illegal content and pornographic content and content deemed offensive or injurious to OmgDrop and/or the Service (such as Warez sites, IRC bots and bittorent sites).
1) We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
2) All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
3) We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
4) Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
5) All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by OmgDrop.
OmgDrop has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that OmgDrop shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. omgdrop.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, omgdrop.com does not warrant that: this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
We are in NO WAY affiliated with or endorsed by the OPSkins™, BitSkins™, Valve corporation, Steam or any other trademarks of the Valve corporation.
By topping up an amount to your OmgDrop wallet, you accept that the credits received (labeled by the $-sign) are not worth real money and not subject to any refunds.
Returns and Refunds Policy
We do not issue refunds for digital products once the order is confirmed and the product is sent. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at email@example.com.
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where possible, we will work with You and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.